Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekends are the worst!

I love weekends but trying to watch what you eat and drink is a supreme challenge. I make sure that I do an extra long and hard workout on Saturday and Sunday mornings so that I can indulge some. My college son, Kevin, was home for the weekend and boy can he eat.Every time he opened the refrigerator, something went between a bagel. In the olden days, I could keep up with him. The only problem was that he never gained an ounce and I on the other hand was rapidly adding to my waistline,thighs, stomach, arms... get the idea. Well this weekend, I sorta stayed control so I had no regrets on Monday. I guess the weekend weigh in will tell the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home