Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Reality Hits!

I went for my assessment on Monday. The Vitabot program is really interesting and I plan to get it up and going this weekend. The reality check came when I was told according to "almighty charts" that I still need to lose 60 pounds. I laughed at that because that is incredibly unrealistic for me. I'm sure that I weighed 116 somewhere in my early elementary days. My egg at conception weighed five pounds.
I'll do the math, 50 pounds(previously lost) + 60 more pounds = 110 pounds. That's half of my previous body. The gentleman did some creative figuring and allowed me an additional 20 pounds. I want to get to a weight that I can realistically maintain. Enough ranting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home