Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Seriously!

I went to a TRX class last night only to find out that I was the only one interested in truly exercising and also the oldest female of the group. The class was filled with 20 something females dressed in their finest Victoria Secret garb, hair and makeup perfect and accessorized with jewels. The instructor obviously enjoyed the attention but remained professional. One of the more extreme flakes announced that she had a seven day pass and she was dedicating all seven to this particular instructor. The others were asking for constant help in correct form and positioning. The instructor would oblige them and regularly looked at me with a "I can't help it that they love me grin". All said, it was a great workout and I'm glad I went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home