Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Cabana Tuesday

Today was the first of many Cabana Tuesdays. What a treat! It started out with me staring across the table as my husband was served a ginormous Texas Ranch Burger with Fries. Enough of his meal! I ordered the Chicken Scalopini with roasted potatoes. My meal was a delicious 455 calorie experience. It was a lightly floured and seasoned chicken breast that had been simmered with fresh basil, brocoli, garlic, mushrooms and onions, topped with a light lemon and garlic sauce. (I copied that off the menu.) What a taste treat and totally satisfying! My plan is to work my way down the list of nine meals under 600 calories and then I work back up. Lofty goal but I'm up for the challenge. Only seven more days until I can experience the Fiesta Chicken! Thank you Cabanas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home