Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I hate running but . . . .

Today, I ran two miles on the treadmill and was painfully reminded that I hate to run. I regularly engage in a plethora of physical fitness classes and love them all but running is not my friend. The reason I am torturing myself with running is because I asked my daughter if there were any 5K races in Mexico Beach over Spring Break while I'm visiting her. Leave it to Kate for finding one. I hate the training for a 5K but I love Race Day and the T shirt. I have to confess that I will do just about anything for a T shirt. Kate is putting extreme pressure on me because she has taken up running with a vengeance and gives me daily updates on her increased mileage and lightening speed. No Pressure! I feel much better since I vented! Thank you for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home