Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend in Pittsburgh

I just returned from a weekend in Pittsburgh visiting my mom, sister and nieces. This made me realize how lucky I am to have moved away from that lifestyle. They are great people but don't have a clue about living a healthy lifestyle. Every meal is eaten in a restaurant or a fast food establishment and exercise is nonexistent. I would be a beluga whale if I lived there and not know any different. I actually enjoy creating and cooking healthy meals at home. OK, I enjoy watching Dave do all of the work. I cook when I can push him out of the kitchen. Spoiled, yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home