Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Saved again!

Oatmeal was on my breakfast menu. While prepping the bowl for the microwave, I went in search of a FEW chocolate chips to throw in for a treat. Well, the bag was no where to be found. My husband is in the process of re-doing our pantry and things are somewhat out of place. I saw the bag of chips last night and this morning, POOF!, gone. I looked in every cabinet and drawer without success. Finally, I had to settle for a sliced banana as a replacement. Once again, Dave has saved me from myself. How did he know that I would want/need them this morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home