Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekend Challenges

I love weekends but they pose many challenges. First of all, there is food and drink a plenty and lots of free time to indulge. That's not all bad but I can become weak when faced with too many temptations. This weekend, I am having out of state guests coming to visit and couldn't be more thrilled. There will be lots to eat and drink and sitting around catching up. Fortunately, I have my Saturday morning fitness marathon to start it off and we are all participating in a 5K run/walk on Sunday. So all is not lost in the diet/weight department. Fingers are crossed and blinders are on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home