Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweaty Saturday Morning

I just returned home from a two hour marathon of kickboxing, step, weights and boot camp. I'm a total sweaty mess but it was a good time in many ways. I think back three years ago when I first started my weight loss journey. I would never have been able to go nonstop for 120 minutes and enjoy it. I waddled into Robin's bootcamp three plus years ago unaware of how my future would drastically change. She's helped me realize that I was capable of far more than I was willing to give. I actually look forward to my fitness time not only for the physical benefits but also for the comradery of the women in the classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home