Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Today, I knew that I would be trapped in a classroom for more than 13 hours due to conferences. My first thought was "WHAT WILL I DO FOR DINNER?" (priorities) I needed to make an executive decision quickly if I was going to survive this day. I packed a healthy lunch and then proceeded to stop at Subway, which is just around the corner, to purchase a footlong Buffalo Chicken sub. My plan was to eat half for my dinner and share the other half with my significant other. Well, that didn't go as planned. Buffalo Boy appealled to me more than my "Healthy Lunch" so I had half for lunch and half for dinner. Sorry Dave! I had good intentions to share, but I'm weak. The good note is that I have a "healthy lunch" all set to go for tomorrow in the refig at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home