Blogs > Lighten Up With Karin

Karin Henschel, 54, of Mentor is a member of The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013 weight-loss contest.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Temptation Weekend

This was a whirlwind weekend filled with a plethora of eating opportunities. The itinerary started off with a Perogi Fest at St. Bedes. Luckily, the perogis were mediocre at best and we were able to dance away some calories. Next, a Mexican Fiesta with food and Margaritas abounding. To finish off this Food Nightmare was the Rescue Rock Off at Hairy Buffalo for the Lake Humane Society. A buffet of calorie laden snacks kept calling my name. I can't believe that I'm thinking that I'm ready to get back to work where I'm locked in a classroom far from food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home